Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Little Cuties!

While on vacation recently, I was able to go to one of my favorite downtown stores that sells the most delightful things! I had to have a photo of these cute little piggy banks since one couldn't go home with me this time. I definitely would have chosen the one with the pink shawl, though!

And look at these adorable slippers!

I bet I would have worried about getting them dirty. I just thought that these clock lamps were so cool. I love the shades!

(By the way, sis, had I been uber-rich, one of these would have been your souvenir! But alas...)
Truly, this is such a fun store. You should see the rest of the stuff they have there, but I was too nervous to take any more pictures. I look forward to going there every year. Too bad it's like 500 miles away from home. Or maybe for the pocketbook that's actually a good thing!


1 comment:

  1. Whoa! Where the heck was that?! I think I would have gone for the red shawl-ed one, fo sho. :D P.S. What are you doing tomorrow morning from about 9:00-9:35 ish?

    ReplyDelete