Monday, July 27, 2009

Please sir, may I have some more?

This time of year always finds me dreaming about vacations.



We took our annual family trip up to the Ranch in Montana

a little earlier than normal this year.


The problem is that my brain keeps thinking now it's time to go.


I guess thirty years of habit will do that to you.



This year we went hiking somewhere I'd not been before.


Talk about lovely views!


I was admiring these little cabins along the way...


Maybe someday ...

beautiful craftsmanship

This tree was so unusual ...

I wonder what happened to it as it was growing to cause it to bend this way.


The curved portion on the ground isn't attached to the ground,


it is floating and sways in the wind.



Talk about determination to succeed!



No comments:

Post a Comment